Y-OUR Co-operative Values
Our Co-operative Values
- Self-help Encouraging all within the organisation to help each other, by working together to gain mutual benefits. Helping people to help themselves.
- Self-responsibility To take responsibility for, and answer to, our actions.
- Democracy To give our stakeholders a say in the way we run our schools.
- Equality Equal rights and benefits according to their contribution.
- Equity Being fair and unbiased.
- Solidarity Supporting each other and those in other co-operatives.
Our Ethical Values
Consistent with the valus of the founders of the Co-operative Movement, we believe in the ethical values of:
- Social responsibility
- Caring for others